Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's been a while.......

It has been a while since I have blogged. We have been swamped with trips, family coming and going, softball, and getting ready for school to start again! I have been busy trying to get pictures uploaded from various trips and weddings and such. Here are a few pics from Andrew's cousin's wedding......

My little princess walking with me over the bridge!
Andrew's family
During the ceremony
Andrew and I dancing

We had a good time, Congrats to Lindsey and Brandon! The last weekend in July we went to Charlotte to spend time with Andrew's brother Kevin and his girlfriend Nancy. We had a good time with them. We took Calleigh swimming in the pool at the apartment complex one night and she had a good time. We also went to visit Andrew's relatives who live in Greensboro while we were there. I am still getting those pics uploaded, so I hope to have them up soon! Here is a little sneak peek at my little swimmer!

Checking out Daddy and Uncle Kevin


Ready to go!

I hope to get more pics from our trip, Andrew's softball, and other up soon! How has your summer been so far? Are you busy getting ready for school to start? As work slows down I am getting ready to blog more. I am getting a new design and I am really excited about it!

Andrew and I have a date tonight and I am getting my hair cut this afternoon so I will have to put up some pics so you can see the new look!


No comments: