Thursday, April 1, 2010

Calleigh is 2!

Calleigh is two today and I can't believe it! Where in the world has the time gone? Here is a preview of where we have been in the last two years:



April 1, 2008
9:26 PM


April 1, 2009

She is such a blessing in our lives and I am so thankful each and every day that she is just what we always wanted and that God has blessed out lives so much! I can't wait to eat lunch with her and spend the day running around in the yard with her celebrating her special day!

Calleigh Elizabeth, you may not be able to read this now but when you do I want you to know just how much I love and cherish you. You are the biggest blessing that I have ever been given and I am so thankful for the wonderful little girl that you are! When I dreamed of my child you are exactly what I always wanted, plus so much more! I can't wait for all of the times that are ahead! Thank you for being the light of my life and making my dreams of being a mommy come true! I love you baby girl!

Tomorrow I plan to post more pictures of our day together and then more pictures from her party which is this weekend!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CALLEIGH ELIZABETH WIBBELER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: