Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day and "Where is your...."

We have recently been working with Calleigh to teach her where different things are on her body. She can now identify her eyes, nose, mouth, ears, head, and belly. Here is video that shows her showing me where the different parts are.



Here are a few pictures from this weekend we took. These pictures are from Valentine's Day night!

Mommy and Calleigh


Calleigh and Daddy


Mommy and Calleigh(taking pics of ourselves)



We spent time together for Valentine's Day and it was really fun! We had a meal at home and exchanged presents before church. Andrew got me a new Willow Tree angel and I love her so much!


Here is Calleigh in her church clothes, looking super cute in her sweater dress, tights, boots, necklace, and bow! I love her so much!


With Papaw Jon and Cousin Ally


After a short nap



I am so blessed to have a great family and a sweet little girl! Life could not be any better for me, God has blessed my life with so much love! I hope that you had a great Valentine's Day too!

No comments: