Friday, August 6, 2010

Wedding and VBS

Life at the Wibbeler house had been VERY busy lately. We were gone to Tennessee last week for my brother-in-law's wedding. We had a BBQ one night with both families, the next day was golf for the men and pedicures and manicures for the woman and well as the bridal luncheon and that night was rehearsal, that next day was the wedding, and then we came home Sunday. Andrew and Calleigh were in the wedding(Best Man and Flower Girl) and I got to help a little behind the scenes. I got Calleigh down the aisle then helped the bride get her dress all ready to go see her groom. I had the honor of praying for the bridesmaids, the mothers and most importantly for the bride. I was very honored that my sister-in-law, Nancy, asked me to do that. God is such an important part of Andrew and I's marriage and I know that Kevin and Nancy are going to have such a great life together and they always have God on the side. What a wonderful way to start a marriage!


Here are three pictures of Calleigh in her Flower girl dress from the wedding!

Waiting for cake...the best part! Yummy!


Posing on stage!


The Flower girl doing her duty.....throwing the petals!


When we got home we had Vacation Bible School that night and we have been there every night this week. The closing program is tonight. It was so much fun to see how much fun the kids had and how much they love the Lord. There is nothing better, in my opinion, than seeing the Lord at work, and boy was he busy this week! Here is a video of my little one last night singing the theme song.



She makes me so proud when she knows who Jesus is, when she says her prayers, and when we read bible stories I know that she is understanding who the Lord is and what he is doing and has done for us. I hope that through Andrew and I she sees how much the Lord loves her. He has blessed us so much and does so each and every day! Well, Let the Vast Voyage begin......off to the closing Bible School Program! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: