Friday, September 3, 2010

Fridays Fave Five


So I filled this out on Friday and for some reason it did not post....so here it is today! Today(as in last Friday!) I am taking part in Friday's Fave Five. Today I am going to tell you five of my favorite things about Fall. Fall is my favorite time of year. I love so many thing about fall.


1. Fall leaves


Watching the leaves change colors and watching the leaves fall from the trees is such a wonderful display of God's work. Feelings the cool air blow while I am outside with Calleigh and Drew makes me smile. I LOVE hearing the leaves crunch as you walk across them and this year I am looking forward to getting to pile up leaves and jump in them with Calleigh!


2. Pumpkin Patches


In my opinion, there is nothing better than going to a pumpkin patch and picking out your very own pumpkin. I am looking forward to taking Calleigh this year. Not only is it such a fun place, it is a great photo opportunity! Watching Calleigh paint her pumpkin is year is going to be so fun! I know that she is going to have a blast!

3. Campfires and Smores




Does this really need an explanation? Roasting hotdogs, marshmellows, and most importantly making smores. Drinking some hot apple cider right along with it is making my mouth water already! YUMMY!!!!


4. Sweaters and hoodies

There is not feeling like the one who you pull on a sweater or hoodie. The warmth that you feel is just great..........ahhh. With the weather being cool tonight, I might just slip on my hoodie and jeans and spend the evening outside with my family!


5. The Smells of Fall




From the smell of the leaves to the smell of apple cider, it is all such a wonderful smell. I would just like to grab it all, put it is a container, and have it all the time. I love walking outside and smelling burning leaves, pumpkin pie, apple cider, marshmellows......it's just great! And carmel apples........YUMMY!!!!!

What do you LOVE about Fall?






2 comments:

SONDRA PRICE said...

Fall is my favorite time of year too!

Anonymous said...

You captured it just right. These are all my fall faves too. I can't think of anything to add.