Thursday, December 9, 2010

15 Weeks, 4 days


I'm 15 weeks!
Pregnancy Highlights:


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks


Size of baby: Baby #2 is the size of a naval orange


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 2lbs.


Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants
(and sometimes I can still wear mine!)
but everything else is regular.


Gender:We will find out on January 6, just 4 more weeks!!!

Movement: I have not felt any movement yet but I know it is coming soon!


Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! At 8 weeks with Calleigh I had moved to

the couch and as of right now I am still in the bed and sleeping perfect!


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and rough housing with Calleigh!


Cravings: Celery, Pickles, and Chips

Symptoms: Not a whole lot, no movement yet, but I have started showing!!!


Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor and seeing our little angel moving around!
What a feeling to see that little life inside you and know that it is doing well!


No comments: