Sunday, November 18, 2012

Just to see you smile........

After all my training was over on Friday and hopped in my car and drove home.  When it is Friday at 4:30 pm in Indy I am in such a hurry to get home.  And the traffic is always fighting me.  I love walking in the door and Addie running to me, arms in the air, just waiting for me to pick her up.  I love hearing Calleigh yell "Momma" as I walk to give her a hug.  But what I hate is the day when I have to leave to come back to training.  The good news is today is the last day I have to leave them.  The next time I come back to training to "graduate" they are coming with me!!!  But I can't wait to get home on Tuesday night(yeah, this is a short week!!!)  and have those arms lifted in the air ready for me to pick her up and hear those sweet words "Momma" as I walk in the door.  This has been a trying time for us but I am thankful that I can see first hand just how much they love me.  When you are around someone all the time you sometimes take that for granted and after this separation,  I will never take any of it for granted again.  I work in a hard field and more and more I am seeing just how lucky my family has it, me especially.  I have the unconditional love of two parents, a wonderful husband, and two sweet girls who are the lights of my life!  Tuesday evening can not get here fast enough!!!

post signature

No comments: