Thursday, August 14, 2008

New and exciting news!

Andrew is the new Assistant Athletic Director at Washington Catholic! He will still be teaching some math classes, but he will be pulling double duty and we could not be more excited! We have been praying for God to give us greater opportunities, so this is an answer to one of our prayers! Therefore, we must take time to give God all the glory, because without him none of this would have been possible!

We are beginning to see all of the wonderful things God has in store for us. We have always tried to be calm and wait for the good things, and now another has happened! I am so excited for us, especially for Andrew!

I just wanted to share the good news with everyone! Although he may not be able to coach basketball this year, God has found another purpose for Andrew and I am positive that he will be great at this new job! I love you Andrew, I am so proud of you!

Love to all,

No comments: