Friday, August 1, 2008

Love is a beautiful thing.......

Love is a beautiful thing, in more ways than one. I love my life as a mommy. It is more than I could have ever asked for and I love being a wife. Andrew truly does appreciate me for everything I do for him, for Calleigh, and for us as a family! I love him, more than words could ever express. He is everything I need in a husband. He loves me for me, he keeps me headed in the right path, he is a christian, and he wants to give our daughter anything and everything he possibly can! He shows me each and everyday how much he loves me, and he's pretty good lookin' too! What more could I ask for?

I finally got our family picture hung up in our hallway with my little saying around them, and I think it looks pretty good, if I do say so myself!


Last night, while I was getting ready to fall asleep I thought about what fun I had last night with Calleigh and Andrew. She was so happy to see me! We ate supper, watched some tv shows, and Andrew made brownies for us. Then, while he took a shower we turned on the music tv channels and danced in the living room! Andrew come out of the shower and danced with us. We told her about all of the fun we have had with her so far and what we were going to do this weekend and it made me think about how perfect it was. This was what I always wanted and he is was right in front of me.....my perfect life!

Tonight we are going to the Zoar Mosquito fest. Andrew, Kevin, Zach and Zeth play softball while I watch them. This year I get to share my home made ice cream with Calleigh, and I am so excited to see what her reaction will be whe she gets her first bite! I am sure that she will love it just as much as I do!

Life could not be any better....well, maybe a job that pays better, but otherwise life is great! I have to thank God for all of this blessings!

Love to all,

No comments: