Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Why sometimes do things suck?

Why sometimes do things suck really ,really bad? I wonder this question more than I should. Sometimes when things seem to good to be true, they really are. You think that you have things all figured out and things are going to work for you and then WAM....out of nowhere they go right down the drain.....

How does this happen, and why so fast? Let's talk about gas for example. It takes just a few seconds for the price of gas to raise, but it can take weeks for it to drop....why is that? You tell me. I don't know, but I would love to have the answer. Here another on for ya, I'm on a roll.

Why do we go to school and work so hard to have no or little money, and not be able to get a better job? Why is it that we are stuck right where they want us and we have no opinion? Ya know, it seems like those who do not try for these things or do not even want them get life handed to them on a silver platter.....that really irks my crawl, if ya know what I mean. Sometimes I feel like I am screaming at the top of my lungs, but no one hears me. Why is that?

Here is the one thing that makes all the difference in the world:

She is the light of my life, so innocent and sweet, and I hope to make her life better.....I love her, she makes me happy. I'm just testy and venting.


I had a interview for a job today. It has become easier to think that this is just another job I am not going to get so that I do not get my hopes up and then if I do get it I will be pumped. It is in God's hands now, everything is. I am thankful for the life he has blessed me with and I know there are other things in store, I just have to ride this roller coaster they call life until he is ready. It is hard to leave my worries at his feet, I need to work on that. Pray for me, things are good, but they need to be better, financially that is. I need to get paid more, it sucks that that world really does revolve around money. If it was happiness and love, I'd be a millionaire!

Love to all,

No comments: