Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Congrats, The Bachelorette, and others

Well, I am going to start todays post by congratulating Julie and her new husband on getting married!


Being married is such a blessing and such a wonderful thing. I have been blessed with a wonderful husband and now a wonderful daughter! Life is great!

I also want to give a little shout out to my friend Chelsea, you looked amazing in the pagent! Way to go!




As some of you may know, I am a HUGE fan of the tv show The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. The Bachelorette just ended this Monday. Let's just say for me, it was a shocker. Jason, who was my favorite all along made it all the way to the final rose ceremony. He was sweet, good looking, had a successful job, and was ready to be in love. He seemed to have is guard up for such a long time and when he finally told DeAnna about his son, Ty, his guard came down. They began falling in love and I thought for sure he was the one show was going to pick. Then, the first car pulls up to the mansion(and if you watch the bachelor/bachelorette, you know what this means!). When they opened the door I knew Jason was not the one she picked. The problem was, he was so sure, and from the look on her face she did not show anyone he was not the one she picked. She even let him get down on one knee before she told him that she was in love with someone else! What was that all about?


She did pick Jesse, and at the final show they seemed like they were very happy! They have even set a date already! So, sometimes we are suprised by the choices other make and things can look and seem one way and do a total 360 on ya! You just never know what to expect!



Calleigh got her baby pictures taken last Thursday and they turned out so good! She is such a little camera hog, she loves having her picture taken! I will post her pics soon! I am thinking about having her in the little baby contest at the fair this coming week! We'll see about that, I am still deciding! She is so sweet, such an answer to our prayers! Well, I will quit not, I have a lot to write about but I will save it for next time!


Love to all,

No comments: