Thursday, November 6, 2008

All I want for Christmas ..........Chicago, here I come!

Christmas this year is not what it has been in the past. I love Christmas, anyone who knows me well know that! I love the decorations, the family time, the true and real meaning behind it! If any of you out there want to buy me a present(wink,wink ;-)) here is a short list of a few thing I want:
-A family bible with out name on the front
-A small pink bible I can keep in my purse, about the size of a journal
-A Kitchen Aid Mixer in a black or silver hue
-The pieces of the Willow Tree Nativity Set
-Scrapbook gift cards to the Doodlebug in Jasper
Or the following Willow Tree Angels or Figurines:
-Angel of Mine
-Mother and Daughter
-Tenderness
-Angel's Embrace
-Nativity
-Family Plaque

We have had a nice break from all of the hustle and bustle of our normal lives. WE have gotten so many thing done around the house, all of my laundry is caught up, my dishes are done, and we have been eating some meals at home! Life is good! Thanksgiving is going to be nice this year, due to all different times! One the weekend before and after we have one event each, then on the actual day we have a lunch and dinner and that is all! Yeah! Usually we have to go to 5 places on one day and this year it is so simple! I love Thanksgiving! All of that good food, and the Wibbeler family always has LOTS of dessert!

Andrew's brother is moving to NC shortly, he got a job there. So we have a new place to go on Vacation! But, his little niece will miss him a whole lot! But, the good news is that he will be in Chicago, so I can go and visit him and I can take Calleigh on her first big shopping trip on the Magnificent Mile! YaHoo!

Love to all,

No comments: