Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Time and another tooth

Christmas time is one of my favorite times of year. I love the reason for Christmas, I love the holiday music, the lights, the decorations, and all that goes with Christmas. Yesterday our church had a community dinner and Santa came to see all of the kids. Calleigh did so good, she freaked out a little when I handed her to him and stepped away to take a picture, but then she was ok.


On Friday night, we had our friends over and we had some really good finger foods. I made a fruit salad, some hot and spicy dip with tortilla chips, and some cookies. Andrea brought meatballs and brownies and Brynn brought chili soup. It was really neat to see all of the kids together playing was really neat; who would have thought that we would have all been together with our kids? It's unbelievable to say the least. We do not buy presents, but we do switch ornaments. Andrea got a snowman and a Santa for me and Brynn bought me a Santa ornament. We had a lot of fun!

On Saturday, I had a party at my boss' house. We had a lot of fun there. We stayed home on Saturday night, which is not something that happens often. It was nice to get to be together with our family for a while.

We hopefully do not have many plans this week. I do have to go to get my dress fitted for Katie's wedding and pick up our Christmas cards on Wednesday. On Thursday Andrew's grandparents are watching Calleigh and I am sure that means we will be heading that we on Thursday night!

Calleigh also has her 2nd tooth! I found it on Saturday morning. This is just another milestone in her getting too big too fast!

Love to all,

No comments: