Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Show us where you live...a little catch up...Part 1

So, when Kelly at kellyskorner.blogspot.com did "Show us Where you Live Fridays"-Kids Bedroom Edition, I was super sad because we were in the middle of moving her to a bigger, new room. But her room is done now so here are some pics for you!

This is the first thing you see when you look into her room from the door. The green cabinet is on the left, the curtain and toy box with her "C' on it is under the window and her bows are beside her closet. This is what you see from the other side of the room...her door on the left, her quilt rack in the middle, and her storage cabinet in the right!This is her crib and a view of the room standing beside the green cabinet:This is a closer view of her crib and her side table. The picture in the frame is the first family picture we ever took together. And this is the bow holder beside her closet.....I made this with a little flower help from my friend Kasey! Well, that is all, I hope you enjoyed your tour of Calleigh's NEW Room!!! She sure does seem to like it and that is really all that matters!

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

very cute!! the room looks great! and the bow holder is amazing! if i ever have a girl i'll know who to come to :)

Candace said...

Thanks, I just kinda threw it together so I would have something for her bows! I was NOT going to pay someone else to do it when I knew that I could!

noahandlylasmommi said...

I love the sweet pea above her crib!