Monday, May 17, 2010

Women's Daybook

FOR TODAY

Write up and publish your journal page using the questions/picture ideas I have listed below into your blog entry. Be as descriptive as you can!

Outside my window...there is a bird walking down the sidewalk into a puddle

I am thinking...about what I am going to fix for supper tonight? Any suggestions?

I am thankful for...my wonderful husband Andrew and the sweetest, greatest blessing we have, little Calleigh Elizabeth

From the kitchen...I know there are dishes to be done..it's his turn!

I am wearing...a grey blouse and black pants with black sandles and lots of jewlery

I am creating...a list of books to read to Calleigh this summer...any suggestions? I have a good list going!

I am going...home in about 2.5 hours!!!!

I am reading...different blogs right now, but planning on starting the Redemption series by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...that Andrew gets a public teaching job this summer and then we can work on expanding our little family :)

I am hearing...music by the Fray right now......it's just what I wanted to listen to..perfect!

Around the house...I have a lot of work to do to get ready for my yard sale!

One of my favorite things...is flowers...love this time of year!

A few plans for the rest of the week:

Tues-Softball, Thurs-Softball, Saturday-Cardinals game, Sunday-Church!!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: