Friday, January 7, 2011

Daybook for Today........

Daybook....


FOR TODAY....January 7, 2011


Outside my window....It is snowing outside, it's beautiful, but I wish that I was home snuggling with Calleigh and watching TV


I am wearing......jeans, a long sleeved shirt and a sweater and boots!


I am creating........some post for my blog. With Christmas break, I am a couple of weeks behind!


I am going........to lunch shortly, what should I eat?


I am reading......nothing right now, but hoping to start the new Nicholas Sparks book soon!


I am hoping.......that I make it home ok today, the roads were a little slick on the way here and it has just kept on snowing!


I am hearing........Ace of Base from the other of office, takes me back to my childhood!


Around the house.......my house is picked up at home.....needs a little cleaning, but it is in pretty good shape!


One of my favorite things........knowing that my family is healthy and happy! Calleigh is a sweet, growing girl, I have a wonderful husband who sacrifices so much for us and puts us ahead of him, and now we have a sweet baby girl, Addison Grace on the way and I can not wait to meet her in May!


A few plans for the weekend......We are planning to make a run to Rural King, Wal-Mart, and the Hospital for some pregnancy blood work!


A picture to share........We had a wonderful and blessed Christmas, the last as just a family of three, but we are looking forward to what the new year has in store for us! We have a lot of prayers right now, but we know that things are going to happen for us in God's timing!


No comments: