Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Week 21 Update and I am Second

I'm 21 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 21 weeks and 2 days


Size of baby: Addison is the size of a banana and now weighs a pound!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 12lbs.


Maternity Clothes: A good mix of both maternity and my regular clothes!


Gender:It's a girl! Addison Grace Wibbeler


Movement: I felt Addison move on Wednesday of last week

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! I am very tired most nights, so sleep is easy for me!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and rough housing with Calleigh!


Cravings: Salty foods, BBQ chips, pickles

Symptoms: Lots of movement when I am still and showing for sure!

Best Moment this week: Feeling her move for the first time!

Recently I was talking to my mom and she told me about a website she heard about on the news. Randy Moore is a local new anchor here where we live. Most people here know his story. If you don't here is you chance. He has given his heart over to the Lord and now is associated with a group called "I am Second" Here is the description on what it is....in a nutshell:

Inspiring the Revolution of Second.


I am Second is a movement meant to inspire people of all kinds to live for God and
for others. Actors. Athletes. Musicians. Business leaders. Drug addicts. Your
next-door neighbor. People like you. The authentic stories on iamsecond.com provide
insight into dealing with typical struggles of everyday living. These are
stories that give hope to the lonely and the hurting, help from destructive
lifestyles, and inspiration to the unfulfilled. You’ll discover people who’ve tried to go it alone and
have failed. Find the hope, peace, and fulfillment they found. Be
Second.


You are here for a reason. We all have needs and could use some help. Talk to us. Call,
chat, or email. 24 hours a day.


Go a step further, talk with the people in your life. Spread the revolution of
Second. Share the videos with friends. Start an I am Second Group in your
neighborhood, workplace, or school. Click on Get Involved to find help getting
your group started.


Or you can join an I am Second Group already meeting. Check out Find an I am Second
Group. Volunteer at concerts. Serve through I am Second community service
events. Organize your own I am Second events. Sign up for an I am Second
Expedition to help people in other countries. Check out Get Involved for
opportunities. Connect with us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.


I am Second is designed to help people discover their purpose in life. Have you discovered yours?

Therefore, I have decided to keep not only myself but also you inspired I am going to post a video story at least once a week. The first one will be of Randy Moore. This is a challenge to all of you......have you found your purpose in life? Or do you need to look deeper? I am not saying I am perfect and I have a lot of searching and connecting to do, so please know that I am on this journey with you. Praying for answers. Seeking the complete truth. The video will be loaded above.

No comments: