Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Baby Alyssa is here and time with Calleigh!

Baby Alyssa was born on Tuesday morning at 2:19 am. She weighed 6 lbs, 12 ozs. and was 20 inches long! She is very beautiful and the answer to her mommy and daddy's prayers! She is beautiful!




After taking yesterday off to get some much needed sleep and after spending time with Andrea, Kyle and Alyssa, I spent the day with Calleigh playing outside, having a good time! Here are some pics of us on our day together!





We had a lot of fun, just mommy and Calleigh time! I have been blessed with a wonderful little girl and I love every second of being her mommy! God is taking good care of me and doing wonderful things in my life and I want to praise and thank him for that!

Hope everyone is having a good week! Leave me a message and let me know what is going on in your life!

Love to all,

No comments: