Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A bunch of different thoughts

Well, first off, I have a great job offer, but I am going to pass on it. I have prayed about this because I really like my job now and I like the people that I work with are great! I have really thinking about my options and I looks like the best option for me is to stay here. Andrew agrees, and that makes me feel better about this decision.

On Saturday, I went shopping with Andrea, which is something I have not done in a long time and we had a really good time together. I bought Calleigh some Halloween items and got a few things for her bedroom. She has(as of Saturday night) moved into her own room and she is doing very good with being in there. We tried three different costumes on her and picked out one.....but you will have to wait and see which one we choose!


Andrew had an event last night and one of the mom's gave us a little cheerleading uniform with Washington Catholic on it so Calleigh can wear it to some of the games she goes to! We also have a new shirt for her to wear to Zeth's football games! She has been getting over her cold and she is feeling much better.

I had to go to the eye doctor today and they made me get some new glasses, here is a picture below of what my new glasses look like, I should have them in about a week!


Andrew and I have a date this Friday for our anniversary! A date, all by ourselves, whatever will we do;-)That is about all for now, hope to have something interesting to post soon!

Love to all,

No comments: