Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Anniversary to us!

Three years ago today Andrew and I got married! The ride has been a great one ever since! Our love for each other has done nothing but grow more and more! We have been through a lot together. WE have first gotten married, moved away from our families, decided to move back, purchased our first house, first car, and first pet. We have made changes to our house together, went on vacations together, been through the death of family together, struggled to get pregnant and then by the grace of God had our beautiful little angel together. We are always there for the other when they need it and always support each other. Our faith in God has grown stonger through each other. I want to be the wife he always imagined having, and he is the answer to all of my prayers.


(Our wedding day!)


For those of you who know me well, I have had my fair share of loser boyfriends in the past. I had the normal guy who turned to drugs, then came the verbally and physically abusive guy, next was the guy who I wanted to change, but he had other plans, and lastly was Andrew, the guy I always dreamed of. September 18, 2004 was a day I will never forget; the day Andrew asked me to spend the rest of my life with him! September 17, 2005 was the day we vowed to love each other through thick and thin, forever and ever! August 2, 2007, our lives changed when we found out a baby was on the way to make our family complete! April 1, 2008, we welcomed our little girl into the world and our lives have never been the same. These are just a few of the highlights of our time together; memories I will NEVER forget! I know there are so many more out there for us, so I am ready! I am blessed to have such and wonderful person in my life and even more blessed to say that he is MY husband!


(Turkey hunting together!)


Thanks Andrew, for making all my dreams come true and for being the best husband ever! Happy Anniversary! I hope there are so many more memories ahead for us! Thanks for letting me be your wife! I love you!

Love to all,

No comments: