Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Anniversary........gotta love it!

So, we did have a good anniversary, even though we did not get to see each other that much! I got Andrew an IU pullover and some new Tommy 10 cologne and her got me a Willow Tree Figurine and a Vera Bradley glasses care. Below are what they both look like!





For those of you who know me well, you know how much I loved the Willow Tree Figurine! Andrew told me he was going to have to build me a bigger mantel so that I could fit all of them on it because I am already out of room! It was nice to spend a little time together and think about how far we have come! I love him!

He took the day off to spend time with Calleigh and do some things around the house! They are coming to eat lunch with me! Yeah!

This weekend is going to be busy for us! We are going to Zeth's football game where he is in homecoming tonight, then tomorrow we have soccer games and the light parade at night, and Sunday is a fun day at church with a meal following! Lots to look forward too!

That's all for now! Have a great weekend!

Love to all,

No comments: