Thursday, October 30, 2008

Calleigh said Ma, Halloween, and her first sleepover

Last week was fun.....Andrew killed another doe on Sunday! While he was taking care of that deer, I was at my parents house cooking. Calleigh was sitting in front of the fire place, turned and looked at me and said "ma" as clear as could be. I was so excited I dropped what I want doing, ran and picked her up, and said "I love you, I love you, you said ma!" This was just a word to her, but to me it was the greatest thing I have ever heard(next to her crying for the first time, her laugh, and Andrew telling me he loves me!)

Last night we took Calleigh trick-or-treating to the Wibbeler side of the family. First we went to Papaw Jon and Gram Gram Betty's house, the to Great Grandpa Dennis' house, the the Aunt Beth and Uncle Earl's house(where we saw Zeth and Makenzie too), then to Jenner and Alan's house(Steffanie was there too) and then to Great Grandpa and Grandma Wibbeler's house! She is staying with them today, and last night she stayed the night with Jenner, Alan, and Steffanie. It was a shock to us, cause we were planning on bringing her home and then they asked if they could keep her. I was thrown for a loop to say the least. She has never stayed with anyone except Andrew and I, my parents and his parents. So, I had a little mommy anxiety going on. But I know she was fine and in good hands and they said it went well.

Tonight we are bringing her to OCU for trick the halls, so the kids here at school can see her. Then tomorrow night it is off to Grandma Janet's house, to LaDonna and Robin's house, to Sis and Jim's house,to Nana and Papa's house, and then to Jennifer and Brent's house, to Great Grandma Hays' house and then we get to come home! Yeah! I will post Halloween pics soon!

We are very excited to get to stay home on Saturday and spend time as a family. On Sunday, I have a bridal shower for my sister in law to go to in Indy with Calleigh, Andrew will be hunting, and then we can come home and hang out!

What kind of plans do you have for the weekend? Happy Halloween to everyone!

Love to all,

No comments: