Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The next few weeks in a nutshell!

Rain, Rain, stay here for a while! I love rain! I love the way is sounds when it hits the roof, I love the way it looks when it lands on pavement, I love to run and sing and dance in it. It's the simple things in life that make me happy really!

So, I had a super good weekend with my little family. We slept in a little on Saturday and then and went and met Andrew's grandma Wibbeler, dad, step-mom, step-sister and her husband, and Andrew's sister at Denny's for breakfast and it was gooder then good, if ya know what I mean! That afternoon I did some things around the house, Andrew got ready and went hunting, and I dropped Calleigh off at Andrew's mom's house. Then I went to Evansville to pick up a few things and then to meet Amber for her bachelorette dinner. We ate a Logan's Roadhouse, which was great! I came home, and we watched tv.

On Sunday, we got to church just in time! After church, Andrew and Calleigh had a little father/daughter time together and I went to get groceries and other at Wal-Mart in Jasper. When I got home, we went to Beth and Earl's for a bonfire thing. We roasted hot dogs, made smores, played corn hole, and spent time with his family. It was fun!

Andrew had to work last night and a will work a little tonight and then he will be home with us until November. Not really though, because it is deer season, so he will be out hunting. Calleigh gets another set of shots on Thursday and I have to get fitted for my dress, on Saturday we have family pictures, and then on Monday she has a dr. apt. and Roo has a grooming apt., and Friday I have the day off. On Friday, we are taking Calleigh to the Zoo with Kyle, Andrea, and maybe Alyssa, got to Red Lobster for lunch, and then I have rehearsal dinner for Amber and Brent's wedding which is on Saturday and then the Pumpkin party is on Sunday. Oh yeah, I have a dr. apt. on Friday before we go to the Zoo. So, the week ahead is going to be loaded up with things to do!

On another note, I did make chili soup and magic cookies last night, so Andrew will be home with us tonight and we plan to spend the night together in our pj's eating and watching tv! Hope all is well with everyone else! Take care and God Bless!

Love to all,

No comments: