Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Calleigh, Baby, and Shopping

I had a good friend, Jaime, send me this picture that she took of Calleigh and I trick-or-treating. It is impossible to ever explain how much you love your child. It is something you both feel, something that is irreplaceable, something that no one else can feel, and something that can not be explained, it just has to be felt. I heard a quote once that says "Our love is like the wind, we can not see it, but we can feel it and we know it is there". I hope that Calleigh always knows that I love her so much and no matter what she does in life that will never change. She is my first little baby, my girl, and there is nothing in this world that would ever change the bond we have with each other. This picture means the world to me and I just wanted to share a little about it.

Tomorrow is the day we go to the doctor again. We get to hear this little one's heartbeat again and I am so excited. It is so hard the first few months to have no clue what is going on in there and doctor's appointments calm my anxiety.

I am doing something this coming weekend that I normally do not do and I am really excited about it........I am going on an all day shopping trip. I have my list of what I am buying for all of my family ready and I am more than ready to get the shopping out of the way. I am not a shopper. I do like to go and browse but I am not one to go out on Black Friday and fight people for presents......It's just not worth it to me. I know there are many of you out there who love and crave that, but I am not one of those people. I crave family time and I am not a fighter so if someone else wants a present that bad they can have it! But I do hope to have 90% of my presents by Saturday evening. And there is no one else that I would rather go with than my momma. She gets me completely, we like the same things, and she feels the same way I do so it is perfect!

Now I need to get some work done! Happy Wednesday everyone!!!!


1 comment:

Chelsa said...

my momma and i went to evansville last night and i'm pretty much finished up w/ my shopping! just a few more things to get!

i'm not fighting those ppl on black friday either! they are crazy!