Monday, November 8, 2010

Week 11 and Happenings in our world



We are getting closer to getting past the first trimester.......what a sigh of relief! Here is what is going on this week:

Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through it. But fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds, and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

We have been so buys the past few weeks. With deer and basketball seasons in full swing family time is a little hard to come by right now. Andrew teaches all day and the goes to practice. If he is not practicing he is deer hunting. Calleigh and I are spending a lot of time together in the evenings and that is nice but I am already looking forward to February when deer season is over and basketball season is wrapping up.

We get to go to the doctor on Thursday and hear our sweet little baby's heartbeat....and I can't wait! It is such weight off my shoulders when I get to go to the doctor these first few months. I know before long the appointments will get closer and closer and I will get to feel the baby moving but right now I have to put my trust in God and know that everything is in his hands and he will take care of us.


No comments: