Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween and Week 10





With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will start working too.)


Now on to my other baby......Calleigh was a baker for Halloween! She was such a sweet little Trick-or-Treater!


We had such a good time this year with Calleigh. She knew how to say "Trick-or-Treat" and "Happy Halloween"! She knew exactly what was going to happen when we went to each place and she was so excited when we got to a new house! I love her so much and I am so proud to be her mommy! She makes me so happy! I did realize that this is the last year we will have just one Trick-or-Treater!

1 comment:

Chelsa said...

what a great costume idea!