Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts!

Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts:



1. My favorite color is pink. Any shade. I love it!


2. My birthday is April 5.


3. I hate anything fried. I do my best to totally skip fried foods at all expenses.


4. I collect Willow Tree Angels and Figurines.


5. I hate having socks on my feet and love getting pedicures!


6. I have done almost everything in the order I always wanted to: graduate high school, go to college, graduate college, get married, get a good job, buy a house, buy a car, get my master’s degree, have a baby, have another baby……….the only things that might be left are have another baby (possibly), go on a vacation to Disney with my girls and Drew, and go on an anniversary trip with my husband.


7. I have a wonderful relationship with Jesus. I was saved when I was 17 years old, baptized when I was 22 years old, and recently recommitted myself to the Lord once again when I was 26. I have done so much better at stepping out of my comfort zone and letting him lead me.


8. I love to cook. I am actually going to make some freezer meals this weekend for when Addison comes in May!


9. I do not like chocolate (unless I am pregnant!!!)


10. I used to love to shop and spend money, but now the only people I shop for are Andrew, Calleigh, and Addison. Sure would be nice to win a shopping spree for just me!!! My shopping consist of scrapbooking items and groceries. I am also now shopping for a new blog look if anyone has any ideas!

No comments: