Monday, February 14, 2011

It's been a while...............

It has been a while since I have posted anything. With the death of my Uncle, Andrew basketball games finally wrapping up (they won their tourney!!!), his Athletic Director supervising duties coming to a major slow down, getting ready for Addison's arrival, and spending time with Calleigh, thing have been very busy and out of control! But things are slowing down for us and we are VERY thankful!


Here is a little pregnancy update:

*Baby's now the size of an eggplant!

*This week, your baby weighs about a pound and a half, and is about the length of a small cantaloupe.


*Reach for the stars! When you're 25 weeks pregnant, your baby's hands are fully developed. She even can make a fist.


*The nerve connections in her hands continue to develop.

My dad has been going to church and that is such an answer to a prayer! I am thankful that a positive thing from my Uncle's passing is that my dad is really looking at himself and making some changes! Keep praying and now we are praising him for what he has done thus far.

On Saturday, Andrew and I went out for our Valentin's Day date. We went to Fazzoli's and then to the movies to see Just Go With It, and it was a really good movie. We were just excited to get to spend some alone time together. Tonight we are eating dinner at home and spending the evening together as a family. Just Andrew, Calleigh, Addison (who is making her presence very well known with her kicks!) and me. There is nothing more that I could ask for!

I will try to do a better job of keeping this update from now on!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: