Monday, February 21, 2011

Day 3: A picture of the cast from your favorite show

Grey's Anatomy

General Hospital



The Bachelor/The Bachelorette


These are my favorite three TV Shows. I love them all! I have NEVER missed a single episode of any Bachelor/Bachelorette since it started! And I am not ashamed to admit that!

Some other shows that I also really enjoy watching are Castle, Hawaii 5-0, CSI: New York, CSI: Las Vegas, CSI: Miami, Desperate Housewives, Brothers and Sisters, and Army Wives! I occasionally also enjoy watching Dancing with the Stars(from time to time), American Idol(auditions only), and if I am bored House Hunters and Say Yes to the Dress!

What kind of TV shows do you enjoy watching?

Here is a update on what's happening with Addison:

I'm 26 weeks!



Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 26 weeks and 1 day


Size of baby: Addison is the size of eggplant and now almost 2 pounds!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 14lbs.


Maternity Clothes: A good mix of both maternity and my regular clothes!


Gender:It's a girl! Addison Grace Wibbeler


Movement: She is a crazy mover! She's all over the place!


Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good! I am very tired most nights, so sleep is easy for me!


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and rough housing with Calleigh!


Cravings: Salty foods, BBQ chips, pickles, chocolate(which I normally do not like!)


Symptoms: Lots of movement when I am still and showing for sure!


Best Moment this week: Beginning to get her room ready and my surprise present from my wonderful co-workers...the Vera Bradley Baby Bag in the Folkloric pattern! PERFECT!!!!



We had a wonderful weekend. Friday night we went to Menard's and bought some shelving and then went to eat, Saturday we hung the shelves and cleaned out Addison's room(now all we have to do is paint!) and went to the last WC home basketball game and on Sunday we spent the afternoon with each other, watching TV and movies and just enjoying the day as a family! It was so much fun! For Valentine's Day last week Andrew bought me this

and it so special to me. There was a time when I did not even know if we could have any children and now we have one special blessing here and another on the way! My heart is so full of love and happiness. I have been blessed with a wonderful life and never want to take that for granted! Hope you all have a great week! Happy President's Day!

No comments: