Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day

Today's theme in the 30 day photo challenge is "a picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day". Well here you go:


There is no one that I would want to trade places with. I love the life that the Lord has blessed me with. I know that some may have more money or glamore in their life but my life is perfect just the way it is. I have a wonderful family, a husband who loves me, a little girl who is the light of my life, and another little angel on the way. I have a Lord who died on the cross for me, parents who taught me so much about life and who love me unconditionally, friends who always know what I need to hear, and a job that I enjoy. If you look at this picture of me and my girls(Addison is obvious in this one!) ask yourself if you were me, would you want to be anyone else? I didn't think so! Have a blessed Wednesday!

(P.S. If you are wondering why I have not posted for a few days here is the reason. I work M-F and only have Internet access on those days. We decided that since Andrew and I both have Internet at work we did not need it at home. It is nice that way because we do not have a bill and no Internet to occupy us! We had any extended break from work last week, which was nice, and then had a unexpected day off because of some terrible storms that ripped through our area. Lots in the area did not have power and we have a few confirmed tornado's within a few minutes of my house. I am very thankful that we did not have any damage to our home and that no one was hurt! Praise the Lord! )


No comments: