Monday, March 14, 2011

What has been happening with us

We have been very busy lately! With Addison's arrival coming very soon we have been very busy! Last week I had spring break so I did have to be at the office, but there were not students here so I focused on getting things ready for my maternity leave. Since I will be off for 3 months(Yeah!) I am trying to leave things ready for the people in my office. I did my best to focus on that and getting things ready for spring time!

Baby Addison is growing like a weed! She is kicking all the time and is a very active little girl! Here are a few updates on her:

Here is a update on what's happening with Addison:
I'm 29 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 29 weeks and 1 day


Size of baby: Addison is the size of squash and now almost 3 pounds!


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained I know, but I have not checked for a while!


Maternity Clothes: A good mix of both maternity and my regular clothes!


Gender:It's a girl! Addison Grace Wibbeler


Movement: She is a crazy mover! She's all over the place!


Sleep: My sleep went from good to bad like the snap of a finger.


I get up almost every hour to go to the bathroom and sleeping is not so easy anymore!


What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and rough housing with Calleigh!



Cravings: Salty foods, BBQ chips, pickles, chocolate(which I normally do not like!)



Symptoms: Lots of movement when I am still and showing for sure!



Best Moment this week: Going to the doctor on Thursday for our 30 week appointment and know that her arrival is getting a LOT closer!

Andrew had his final AAU basketball tourney to coach this year over the weekend and the team did fairly well.........they came in 3rd! The weather was nice between game so we came home and played withe Callleigh outside! She has a blast and it was fun for us to all be outside together! Here are a few pics of her and her daddy outside!



So busy but such a fun week! Looking forward to the weeks ahead. We have Andrew's birthday in a few weeks and then Calleigh's birthday and her party. My birthday is the next week and I hope by then to have Addison's room all ready! I have to pack my bag for the hospital too! Lots to do and I am running out of time! YIKES!!!!!

Have a good week!


No comments: