Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured items

Day 7: A picture of your most treasured items. My most treasured items are

My family



and my wedding rings!
(Nice swollen pregnant fingers and all! Haha!)


Another thing that I treasure the most but I forgot to take a picture of is a blanket that my grandma made for me when I was a very little girl. Since she and my grandpa had my mom at such an older age(they were in their mid 40's and instead of being pregnant she thought she was going though menopause!!!) my grandma made the blanket for my mom to save for me as a wedding present when I got married. I am so thankful that she thought of doing something like this for me. It was such a shock when I was at my bridal shower and read a card that said it was from her. It is just an old quilt, but it is so warm and I love it so much!


We had a doctor's appointment for Addison today and everything looks great! She is measuring right on track, my weight gain is right on track, and he heart beat is at 167! Healthy girl makes me a happy Mom! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful, healthy family and so thankful that God has blessed me so much!

Andrew came home yesterday and told me that some of the kids from his school googled our names and found my blog. My blog is mostly for personal reasons and it helps me keep track of what is going on in our everyday lives, kinda like a digital scrapbook. It was also started for our family who lives away from the area. It is nice for them to see pictures of what is going on and to read about what we are doing. However, with that being said, if you just like to read our blog or you are one of the WC students feel free to read all you want! I hope it helps you understand that we are just an ordinary family, nothing special, but you also understand how important God is in our lives. He has walked with us for such a long time, been there when we needed him, and is there for us no matter what. I just pray that you also have a wonderful relationship with our Lord and if you don't or you have any questions, I will do my best to try and answer them! Happy Reading!

No comments: