Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pretty Dresses and Headbands

So, I made an appointment for Calleigh's 1st birthday pictures, can you believe that it is so close? We are having them taken at a local photography studio, here is their blog website, check them out; Rowe Portrait Studio!



I know a few shots they are planning involve cake and balloons. When I talked with Adrienne about what we wanted, she asked me what color for the cake and balloons, I said pink! Imagine that! So, I decided that even though Calleigh will be in bloomers only, she could still have a cute headband on! So, after doing a little searching I found the perfect one!



I love pink and brown together, and I can just imagine how cute she will be with this on her head and cake on her face!

They are also going to do some other shots of her and of us as a family. For the ones for her I saved a little money by buying her a dress that she can use for pictures but also for Andrew's cousin, Lindsay's wedding in May! I got this dress for just $15, what a steal!



It is so sweet! And I am so excited! What else can I say, my girl is getting so big!

Here is a little shout out to a fellow blogger, Kelly! I wish you the best with little Harper, you will be in our prayers as her arrival is getting nearer!




post signature

No comments: