Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life is BUSY!!!

In the past few months I have not had a lot of time to post. Some many things in my life are changing and God is doing wonderful things for so many I am close to! My brother-in-law and soon to be sister-in-law have gotten engaged and will be getting married on July 31. We are very excited for them, we love Nancy and can't wait to have her as a part of our family. When they get married there is a good chance they will move to Nashville and then only be 3 hours away and not 10!

My friend Kara is approaching her due date and we are more than ready to meet her new little boy! Her husband also was just voted in as the new pastor at their church! I am so glad to have them in my life and so glad that God is filling their lives with greatness!

My friend Wini and her husband just moved into a new house and they are also expecting in February! We are in the process of planning her baby shower for December! I love the fact that I am the one planning this event because I am the ultimate planner; I love parties!

Today I came into work and got some more good new that my dear friend and co-worker Lauren got engaged last night and is planning a wedding for February! We are also planning a shower for her........How much do I love to plan parties and showers? THIS MUCH!!!!

I am very blessed to say that tomorrow is Our 4 year anniversary! I am very blessed to be Andrew's wife. Although we did go on a trip in late August for our anniversary and that was our present to each other I did get Andrew a little something, which I will tell you more about tomorrow! I am very blessed to be married to the man I love and who is my best friend! More about that tomorrow though!

Please keep me in your prayers as next Thursday I will be leaving for a religious retreat called A Walk to Emmaus.I will be gone from Thursday night until Sunday night with no communication to Andrew or Calleigh. Pray for God to give me strength......I am a nervous wreck!

We have a lot going on here at work as well. I am in the process of some changes in my office which I promise to tell you about.........just not right now. I can't way too much until I know all of the details but pray that this is my time and doors will open for me! Love you all!

No comments: