Thursday, September 17, 2009

A New Baby & A Wonderful Anniversary!

A new baby is on his way! Kara, my friend I blogged about yesterday was taken to the hospital last night with contractions. They broke her water this morning and the contractions are getting stronger and stronger and bless her heart she still has not taken any pain meds........at all! What a strong woman. Please pray that things are going well for her and we all get the chance to meet Jaron very soon!

Today is our 4th anniversary and we are very excited to spend this evening together! We really do not have many plans, so maybe I can talk Andrew into going somewhere to eat tonight, because I do not feel like cooking. However, for a surprise for Andrew I did have a friend, Stacy who owns Sweet Stuff Bakery, make us a combo of our favorite desserts: Andrew's Pumpkin Pie and My Cheesecake together to make Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake....YUM!! I can't wait to eat that tonight! I have already given Andrew his present from me which was a steering wheel cover and new floor mats that are both camo for his truck. I also got him an IPOD and loaded it with 400 of his favorite songs, mostly older country. Now, I just have to wait until I get home to get my present because he was buying it today on the way home from work. I am excited because I love presents!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope tomorrow to have pictures of little Jaron to post for you all to see how CUTE he is! Keep praying for Kara and Clint! Thanks!

No comments: