Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Walk to Emmaus

As some of you may know, I am going on my religious retreat called A Walk to Emmaus tomorrow. I can't believe it is already here! I am excited to go and open my heart to all of the wonderful experiences that God has in store for me. However, to say that I am not nervous would be down right wrong. I am nervous to leave Calleigh, I am nervous to leave Andrew, I am nervous to leave my office for a two day period, and I am nervous for all that awaits me. But, one look at this and I know that things are going to be ok:


This pic was taken last night at my parents house. Isn't she the cutest thing you have ever seen? Not that I am partial or anything, but I love her in that little dress!

I will not be posting again until after my walk, so please pray for me and my family. Pray for the opening of my eyes and my heart. Pray that things good good for Andrew and Calleigh and that I come back and new and better Mommy and Wife. Also pray that as soon as I get back I can watch the Season Premier of Grey's Anatomy that I am missing but DVR-ing! Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers in advance, I can't wait to let you know all about my experience!

Have a great weekend!

P.S. Be sure to scroll down and check out a slideshow of Calleigh coloring for the first ime!

No comments: